Recently Doug Andrew spent some time explaining some of the most common mistakes that people make when planning for retirement. In today’s episode, he summarizes the 8 that he covered previously and will also cover the two remaining mistakes.
If you’re serious about learning how to make the right types of investments so you don’t outlive your money, you’ll appreciate this subject.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- What is the difference between how you plan for retirement vs how you plan at retirement? Learn the critical distinction between these concepts and how it will benefit you upon reaching retirement.
- Is market volatility a threat to your financial peace of mind? Doug shares his 45+ years of experience and shows you how to position your money to alleviate this threat.
- Why is it so unlikely that you’ll be in a lower tax bracket upon reaching retirement? What was once axiomatic is no longer so and Doug explains why this is the case and what you should do about it.
- How do you stay ahead of inflation, higher taxes and ongoing market volatility? Doug spells out the risks of each and how they can be countered.
- Does deferring taxes save you money, in the long run? Doug says, no way, and his explanation of why this is so may be the most important information you’ll hear today.
- Is it possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return? Doug reveals his favorite savings vehicle and explains why it delivers on all counts.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download