When subscribe to Doug Andrew’s free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, you get a steady supply of answers to commonly asked questions about money. One of the most common questions Doug hears is about how to not lose money when a market downturn occurs.
One of Doug’s favorite strategies is called indexing. It’s a way to enjoy the benefits of those times when the market grows while eliminating the risk of losing principal during market downturns. If you’ve been paying attention the past few years, you’ll understand why this is such an important concept.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE SUBJECTS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- What’s the difference between indexing and indexed mutual funds? Doug explains how these are totally different concepts and which one offers the greatest monetary security and peace of mind.
- How does indexing shield you from the ravages of market volatility? Learn how having your serious money tied to the market is very different from having it at risk in the market.
- Is there a savings vehicle that can provide you with protection from higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market unrest? Doug shares his thoughts on maximum-funded, tax-advantaged indexed universal life insurance contracts.
- What is the LASER test and why is it so important to the indexing strategy? Discover how it’s possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- How can you legally accumulate money tax-free and then access it tax-free at retirement? This is information that anyone with an IRA or 401(k) should know if they want to avoid outliving their retirement nest egg.
- Why is Doug’s preferred savings vehicle considered a sacred cow of sorts by the IRS? Doug explains the various sections of IRS code that have grandfathered in tax advantages for this vehicle for over 100 years.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.