When it comes to income subject to taxes, there are only 3 types: earned, passive and portfolio income. Today Doug Andrew will teach you how to protect your retirement income by making sure it’s not one of these.
Doug is serious about helping people overcome the factors that cause them to outlive their retirement savings. Drawing up his more than 5 decades o experience as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, he’ll teach you how to minimize your taxes, optimize your assets and empower your authentic wealth. You can also increase your understanding by watching the free videos Doug offers on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK AT TODAY’S TOPICS:
- What are the types of income subject to taxes? Doug describes what earned, passive and portfolio income are and how they are vulnerable to taxation.
- How did the 1986 Tax Reform Act clarify the kinds of income subject to taxes? Doug explains how the Tax Reform Act simplified the types of taxable income and why it’s essential that your retirement income isn’t one of them.
- Why is preferable to be able to accumulate, access and transfer your money totally tax-free? Discover the reality of 3 key sections of the IRS Code that make this possible and completely legal.
- What are the factors that cause individuals to outlive their retirement nest egg? Doug spells out how to protect your savings from the threats of taxes, inflation and market volatility.
- Why is saving for retirement in tax-deferred accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s a less than desirable way to build up a nest egg? Doug shares the clear disadvantages of these qualified plans compared to tax-free savings.
- Why is the LASER fund Doug’s favorite savings vehicle? Learn how to ensure your retirement income is based on liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return?
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.