Only 3 types of income are subject to taxes: earned, passive and portfolio income. How can you protect your retirement income by making sure it’s not one of these?
In his more than 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug Andrew has helped a lot people become immune, during their golden years, from the things that could cause them to outlive their money.
Learn how minimize your taxes, optimize your assets and empower your authentic wealth by watching the free videos Doug offers on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF WHAT DOUG SHARES TODAY:
- What are some of the things that can cause you to outlive your retirement nest egg? Doug explains how to protect yourself from the effects of taxes, inflation and market volatility.
- Why is it so important to learn how to accumulate, access and transfer money totally tax-free? Learn about the 3 sections of the IRS Code that make this possible.
- How did the 1986 Tax Reform Act affect the types of income subject to taxes? Doug shares how this Act simplified the types of taxable income and how you can ensure that your retirement income isn’t one of them.
- What types of income are subject to taxes? Doug spells out what earned, passive and portfolio income are and why they are vulnerable to taxation.
- Why do so many Americans miss the boat by saving for retirement in tax-deferred accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s? Doug reveals the shortcomings of these qualified plans compared to tax-free savings.
- How can you enjoy retirement income that stems from liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return? Doug describes his preferred savings vehicle the LASER fund and how to get one in place.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.