Doug Andrew has been a retirement planning specialist and financial strategist for more than 47 years. In that time, Doug has helped thousands of his clients, students and listeners to optimize their assets, minimize taxes and empower their authentic wealth.
He’s also taught them how to make the right types of investments so they don’t outlive their money. In today’s broadcast, Doug will share 10 of the most common mistakes that people make when saving for retirement.
Understanding these mistakes now will give you an undeniable edge in preparing for your brighter future. You’ll understand what these mistakes are, why people make them and how to avoid making them yourself.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Are the mistakes Doug describes unique to the Baby Boomer generation alone? Learn how other generations are falling into the same patterns and making many of the same missteps as the Baby Boomers have done.
- How does having your retirement nest egg invested directly in the stock market put you at risk? Doug explains how having your money in the market subjects you to the ongoing market volatility–especially at retirement.
- Why do so many people have their serious savings in yet-to-be-taxed accounts like IRAs and 401(k) when there are better alternatives? Doug shares the vital difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation.
- Is there a difference between what you should be doing for retirement vs. what you should be doing at retirement? Discover why these two different life periods require a very different approach.
- Is it possible to build a predictable income stream without strictly using Wall Street? Doug explains how you can utilize his favorite savings vehicle to provide liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- Why do so many people with money in the market tend to sell and buy at exactly the wrong times? Doug lays out how the ongoing market volatility creates panic that leads people to do irrational things out of fear.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.