You can become your own banker. If this statement comes as a surprise, you’ll find today’s episode especially empowering.
On his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, Doug Andrew is often asked questions about how to optimize assets, minimize taxes and to empower your authentic wealth. One of the questions he that he’s commonly asked is about becoming your own banker.
The simple answer is, “Yes, you can become your own banker.” And, as in most things there are good, better and best ways that this can be done. In today’s broadcast, Doug shares what he considers the best way that you can become your own banker.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT DOUG HAS TO SHARE:
- Why would a person want to become his or her own banker? Doug outlines the things you can do with money and how it’s possible to own and loan your money.
- Do you know the 3 miracles of wealth accumulation? Learn how compound interest, tax-free accumulation and safe positive leverage can make your money work for you.
- How can a person control or own assets with very little or none of their own money tied up in that asset? Doug explains how the mega wealthy use this approach to continue to grow their wealth.
- Why is leverage without liquidity a form of stupidity? Discover why having access to your money, when you need it and without strings attached is an essential part of authentic wealth.
- What’s the difference between borrowing to consume and borrowing to conserve? Doug offers powerful insights into why bankers operate the way they do.
- What is meant by “infinite banking” and how could it benefit you? Learn why Nelson Nash pioneered the practice of using a whole life insurance policy become his own banker.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.