Building your legacy through a legacy bank might sound like a daunting task. That’s because most people aren’t familiar with the term.
In today’s broadcast, Doug Andrew will teach you how to optimize assets, minimize taxes and to empower your authentic wealth. One of the first questions he asks is, “Where do you bank?” National institutions? A credit union or online bank?
Where you choose to put your cash for business, checking and savings tends to depend upon benefits, fees, service and convenience. But what about your even more precious resources like your family’s legacy?
HERE’S A BRIEF PREVIEW OF A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG SHARES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ever heard of the legacy bank? Once you’ve heard Doug’s explanation of this metaphor, you’ll likely never want to settle for less.
- Why is storytelling such an essential part of your family legacy bank? Doug explains how “I remember when…” stories have the power to reinforce the values you wish to pass along to your family members.
- As important as money is, are you also accumulating KASH? Doug spells out why knowledge, attitude, skills and habits are things we should be banking all of our lives.
- Why is it so important that we be able to pass along this KASH to our children and grandchildren? Doug relates why money alone won’t be enough to help our loved ones build their own brighter future.
- How does a family legacy bank set your family up for future success? Learn how future generations can return to the insights and patterns you’ve captured today and benefit from them.
- Ever heard of the better life circle? It’s something you and your family will find invaluable if you’re willing to learn from past mistakes as well as unacceptable detours and dead ends.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.