Wondering why to believe in education more than school? In today’s episode, Doug draws upon nearly 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist to explain how he and his wife teach their kids and grandkids to be responsible and accountable.
He also describes why his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel is an essential part of helping to provide that education for those who are seeking it. Doug covers all 3 dimensions of wealth rather than simply money.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- How is unemployment a mental condition rather than a physical one? Doug reveals how authentic security is found in the individual rather than in someone giving you a job.
- What’s the best way to teach your kids and grandkids to become self-reliant? Learn how Doug and his family use family vacations or retreats with a purpose to teach these essential lessons.
- Why is schooling not enough to teach us the necessary skills to succeed in life? Doug explains why he believes in education more than school and how we can learn throughout our entire lives.
- What are the 12 basic principles that today’s colleges and universities are not teaching? Discover what schooling can miss and how to fill in those education gaps.
- How can your children and grandchildren learn more in a one week vacation than in an entire semester at school? Learn what vacations and family retreats with a purpose are all about and how they can help your family.
- Why are some of the most essential principles not taught in business school? Doug lays out the reasons why so many people are stuck learning by trial and error when it comes to acquiring life skills.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.