Doug Andrew takes time each week to answer various questions posed by his students and his clients. This week, he tackles a concern that haunts many people: What are the 4 leading dangers that cause retirees to outlive their money?
Doug draws upon his more than 48 years as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist to explain why many people are at risk of outliving their nest egg. He also explains his preferred savings vehicle and why it’s a better strategy than the traditional 401(k) or IRA.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- How do wealthy people differ in their thinking from those who don’t have enough money? Understand this difference and you can begin to shift your own thinking.
- What causes most people to outlive their retirement savings? Doug explains how tax-deferred savings like IRAs and 401(k)s differ from tax-free savings plans.
- Why do so many individuals find themselves in a higher tax bracket at retirement than when they were working? Doug points out how the deductions they counted on vanish at the very time they’re needed most.
- How does the way some people save for retirement equate with driving down the freeway with one foot on the gas and one on the brake? Learn why tax-deferred savings will always take a backseat to tax-free accumulation.
- Why are even higher taxes an almost certainty in the not-so-distant future? Doug provides perspective on the unprecedented spending Congress has been doing and how they’ll use it to justify tax hikes.
- What does it take to free yourself from the tax trap and move toward that brighter future with confidence? Doug shares the details on his preferred savings vehicle the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.