Each week, Doug Andrew posts answers to common questions he receives on his free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Recently, he was asked the difference between a traditional IRA or 401(k) and a Roth, as well as how do they compare to Doug’s LASER fund.
In more than 48 years as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug has learned a lot about which savings vehicles make the most sense. Today, he explains his preferred financial vehicle and how it beats the Roth and traditional IRAs and 401(k)s.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- What is the downside of many so-called “qualified” savings plans? Learn how these plans often have significant strings attached that limit your access to your money.
- Why is paying the tax on your harvest rather than on your seed not a good way to go? Doug explains why tax-deferred savings are inferior to tax-free accumulation.
- How do people find themselves in a higher tax bracket at retirement than when they were working? Doug describes how savers find that the deductions they once counted on disappear at the time they’re needed most.
- What makes the likelihood of higher taxes in the future a near certainty? Doug spells out the reality of how the government intends to pay for its unprecedented spending spree.
- How does the Roth IRA work and is it a better choice than a traditional IRA or 401(k)? Doug explains the 2 advantages the Roth offers and also explains why he prefers the LASER fund to the Roth.
- Why is the LASER fund a better way to save for the future? Learn how you can enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return, no matter what is going on in the market.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.