Each week, Doug Andrew posts a handful of new videos on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. In these videos, Doug answers common questions that have been posed to him.
Doug also has a group of top financial advisors who subscribe to his educational resources on a weekly basis for advanced continuing education. Today, Doug shares his thoughts on what he calls the $100,000 mistake that many Americans are currently making.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF WHAT DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why is paying extra money toward the principal not the best way to pay off your mortgage as early as possible? Learn why sending that extra payment to the mortgage company may be a big mistake.
- How did what Doug once called “the $25,000 mistake” become the $100,000 mistake? Doug explains the impact that inflation is having on our mortgages and every other aspect of our spending.
- What are the 3 primary ways that people try to pay down their mortgages quickly? Doug outlines the problem with each of these ways and how they can come back to bite you.
- Why is it that when you need your money the most, it can be the hardest to access? Doug explains the importance of liquidity and being able to access your money when you need it.
- How do the wealthy make interest work for them instead of against them? Learn how simply avoiding interest isn’t the way to accumulate wealth.
- What does it mean to “leverage with liquidity?” Doug shares the details on his favorite savings vehicle the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download