Doug Andrew takes time each week to answer various questions posed by his students and his clients. This week, he tackles a concern that haunts many people: What causes retirees to outlive their money?
Doug draws upon his more than 48 years as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist to explain why many people are at risk of outliving their nest egg. He also explains his preferred savings vehicle and why it’s a better strategy than the traditional 401(k) or IRA.
HERE’S A PEEK AT A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED TODAY:
- Why do wealthy people think differently from those who don’t have enough money? Learn what the difference is in their thinking and how to shift your own thinking.
- What is the first leading danger that could cause you to outlive your retirement savings? Doug explains how too many Americans have been duped into tax-deferred savings rather tax-free savings plans.
- How might you find yourself in a higher tax bracket at retirement than when you were working? Doug describes how so many savers see the deductions they counted on vanish at the very time they’re needed most.
- Why does Doug describe the way many people save for retirement as being like driving down the freeway with one foot on the gas and one on the brake? Discover how tax-deferred savings will always take a backseat to tax-free accumulation.
- What makes the threat of higher taxes an almost certainty in our near future? Doug lays out the unprecedented spending that Congress has been doing and how it will be used to justify tax hikes.
- How can you free yourself from the tax trap and move toward that brighter future with confidence? Doug shares the details on his preferred savings vehicle the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download