For more than 48 years, Doug Andrew has been a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist. During that time, he’s not only helped people prepare for retirement but also to realize financial goals like college funding, working capital, real estate management, estate planning, emergency funds, pension maximization and much more.
One of his favorite tools is the indexed universal life insurance contract or IUL. By the end of today’s broadcast, you’ll understand why the IUL can be a dream solution for so many of the financial goals you have.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE ITEMS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- Why is the IUL like a financial Swiss Army knife? Doug explains how this vehicle can be useful no matter what age or stage of life you’re currently living.
- How can an IUL position you to accumulate money tax-free and why does it matter? Discover the unique qualities of this vehicle and how it also allows tax-free access, distribution and more.
- What makes this particular savings vehicle a better choice than most IRAs or 401(k)s? Doug shares the vital difference between tax-deferred and tax-free savings and why going tax-free is the better choice.
- Who is the ideal candidate for the IUL and why? Learn how this vehicle is a top notch capital accumulation tool compared to qualified plans that have strings attached.
- Why is it so important to be able to access your money, not just at retirement but throughout your life? Doug shares the reasons why liquidity is so essential to your financial peace of mind.
- How do living benefits make the IUL a better choice than insurance policies that are based upon a death benefit alone? Doug explains the reasons why having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return are the best way to go.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.