For more than 48 years, Doug Andrew has been a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist. Many times, when he brings up the subject of life insurance at his educational events, people express confusion.
The cause of their confusion is that they don’t see life insurance as an investment. As Doug explains in today’s episode, this is because they’ve never been taught about a properly structured, properly funded life insurance contract can be a powerful savings vehicle for building authentic wealth.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED:
- How does Doug’s preferred savings vehicle knock the socks off traditional accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s? Learn how a properly structured indexed Universal life insurance contract (IUL) provides better options.
- What are some of the ways that a max-funded insurance contract allows you enjoy living benefits as well as a death benefit at the end of your life? Doug explains the power of tax-free accumulation, access and distribution.
- Why is it so important to have liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Doug describes the elements of his LASER test and why they beat traditional ways of accumulating money.
- How does a tax-free approach make more sense than the tax-deferred route? Doug reveals how putting off those taxes for some perceived later advantage can actually cost you dearly in the long run.
- What makes a properly structured and properly funded IUL an asset rather than a liability. Doug shares the possibilities that exist with the IUL that go far beyond a simple payout when you pass away.
- How is it possible to enjoy safety of principal without losing out on potential gains when the market is growing? Learn how the IUL provides protection of your nest egg when the market declines without giving up any potential upsides.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.