Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel was created for the purpose of answering common financial questions that he’s asked on a regular basis. This is because he’s passionate about helping people optimize their assets while minimizing their tax liabilities.
Recently, Doug was asked, about the difference between index funds and indexing. It’s a subject Doug talks about regularly and for good reason–there’s a world of differnce between the two.
He points out that many financial advisors mistakenly conflate the two. Doug has an explanation that will help you understand better indexing and how it can bring peace of mind to the folks who use it.
HERE’S A QUICK SYNOPSIS OF JUST A FEW OF THE IDEAS DOUG SHARES THIS WEEK:
- What was one of the biggest lessons learned in the aftermath of 9/11? Doug spells out exactly what the market did and how this affected people who had their money in indexed funds.
- Is there a difference between having money invested in the market as opposed to having it indexed to the market? Understanding this difference can allow you to sleep soundly even during times of market volatility.
- How is it possible to lose with indexed funds yet not lose money with indexing? Doug explains the key differences between the two and illustrates why indexing is a useful tool.
- Can you take advantage of the upside of the years when the market makes gains while not losing money during those years when the market declines? Doug shows how this is absolutely possible with indexing.
- Does Doug have a favorite instrument to enjoy liquid assets that are safely earning predictable rates of return? Learn about the maximum funded, tax-advantaged life insurance contract and how it works.
- What is the major challenging in making up lost ground after you’ve lost money during market volatility? Doug spells out how the need to make up the money lost plus new growth can seem like a nearly impossible task.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.