Doug Andrew’s free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel was created so he could answer common financial questions that his students ask on a regular basis. It’s a great way to pick up some of the best financial and retirement planning strategies that Doug has been teaching for four and a half decades.
Recently, Doug has been fielding questions from folks who are concerned about what might happen to their tax liabilities during a Biden presidential administration. They’re particularly interested in some of Biden’s proposed tax hikes and the likelihood that they’ll be passed by Congress.
Here’s a prime opportunity to learn about the different types of tax initiatives that could affect you, even though they’re not passed just yet.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE POINTS DOUG COVERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- What are Biden’s plans for the general income tax? Doug explains why you should be watching this one closely, especially if you earn more than the average American earns.
- How will the proposed tax hikes affect your 401(k) or IRA? Learn what the likely changes are and how they’ll impact your nest egg.
- Why will taxes go up dramatically for people who are already six feet under? Doug describes what Biden is proposing to do the estate tax and what it means for your financial future.
- What do Biden’s tax plans seek to do to the capital gains tax? Discover what’s likely to change and how could put the pinch on your retirement plans.
- Is it morally right to avoid paying too much in taxes? Doug explains how, after paying our fair share, we should be very careful to protect our savings from being plundered through higher taxes.
- How can a person enjoy authentic protection from higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility? Learn about Doug’s favorite savings vehicle and how it can protect you from all threat of these threats.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.