Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel is a place where he answers questions for his viewers each week. This week, Doug has some timely information regarding how to invest a lump sum such as people might get with an inheritance, a settlement or some other windfall.
When people come into a large lump sum of money, they turn to Doug to explore what they should do with it. Let’s assume for a moment that it’s a life insurance settlement that you’ve received. First of all, did you realize those settlements are income tax free to the beneficiary?
Doug has some very important advice for those who have received a tax-free lump sum: Keep it tax free.
HERE IS A QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE IDEAS DOUG SHARES THIS WEEK:
- Why is it in your interest to keep a tax-free payout somewhere that’s also tax-free? Doug reveals the best reasons for keeping your lump sum out of taxable savings and accumulation vehicles.
- How can you position that money to grow tax-free for future needs? Learn about the Maximum Funded Tax-Advantaged (MFTA) life insurance contract and how it provides a perfect combo of liquidity, safety and predictability.
- Where are the best rates of return for your lump sum? Doug explains why a properly structured and indexed MFTA insurance contract may be your best choice.
- How do MFTA insurance contracts provide living benefits as well as a death benefit? Learn what makes this savings vehicle different from so many others in that you can access your money without incurring tax penalties.
- What can this approach provide for someone who is looking to their retirement? Doug shares how a $1 million maximum-funded, indexed universal life policy can generate 60,000-70,000 a year in tax-free income.
- Why is it so essential that you don’t outlive your retirement nest egg? Doug lays out the reasons why tax-free savings can make the difference by ensuring that your principal isn’t depleted.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.