Doug Andrew was recently posting some new videos to his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. This past week, he focused on answering some questions regarding real estate and getting out of debt.
Would it surprise you that when it comes to getting out of debt, sending extra principal payments to the mortgage company? This is a question that arises often when people are trying to determine how long it will take to pay off their house.
There are a number of different methods that people employ to pay off their mortgage quicker. In this week’s episode, Doug will explain why there’s a better alternative than most of those methods.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG EXPLAINS THIS WEEK:
- What are the primary methods people use to pay down their mortgage quickly and will they actually work? Learn why these methods provide the illusion of a quicker payoff but come with a corresponding loss of opportunity.
- Is there any benefit in taking out a 15 year amortized mortgage and then socking away what you would have paid following the payoff into a tax-deferred IRA or 401(k)? Doug shares his thoughts on what’s good, what’s better and what’s best.
- If you choose to save the money you’re no longer paying toward your mortgage, why is tax-free accumulation so much better than tax-deferred. Doug explains how tax-free saving combined with compound interest can make a huge difference in your results.
- What is the LASER fund that Doug recommends for his clients and his students? Discover the advantages of liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return as you save for your brighter future.
- Is there an advantage in keeping the mortgage interest tax deduction rather than paying your mortgage off as fast as possible? Doug spells out how the tax money you’re saving can be put to work growing tax-free.
- Can accumulating your money tax-free combined with compound interest allow you to pay off your home even faster than a 15 year amortized mortgage? Doug has a simple but powerful explanation of how you can get out of debt two and a half years faster without giving that extra money to the mortgage company in the form of interest.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download