Each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, Doug Andrew tackles timely questions from his viewers. The question he addresses this week has to do with one of Doug’s favorite savings vehicles for which people can set aside their serious cash for long term goals like retirement, college funding, for children & grandchildren, for working capital for business, emergency funds and the list goes on.
Doug describes this vehicle as the LASER fund which means liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return. It is a properly structured and maximum-funded Indexed Universal Life insurance contract. It’s a savings vehicle that will allow you to accumulate, access and transfer your money totally tax-free.
Just how stable and safe is the multi-trillion dollar life insurance industry?
Doug addresses why he feels that they would be one of the last dominoes to fall if the world’s economic system were to fall apart.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- How is the insurance industry not only the backbone of America but the backbone of the world? Learn why insurance companies are held to reserve requirements that are higher than banks or credit unions.
- Why is the insurance industry so strong and therefore better prepared to face an uncertain future? Doug explains how legal reserve requirements keep these companies safer from economic turmoil.
- What can we learn about the stability of these life insurance companies from the experience of the Great Depression? Doug shares how banks may have failed left and right but the legal reserve life insurance companies didn’t.
- Why do banks use legal reserve insurance companies as a way to grow their money? Doug lays out the facts about BOLI or Bank Owned Life Insurance.
- What’s the safety difference between a AAA rating and everything else. Learn why legal reserve insurance companies enjoy this high rating while BBB-rated banks only wish they could.
- How does the legal reserve insurance industry have further built in protections against financial upheaval? Doug shares how these companies cross-insure one another to prevent insolvency.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download