Doug Andrew is passionate about financial and retirement planning education. That’s why he created a 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel in order to answer common questions that people ask him on a regular basis.
Doug has fielded a number of questions about the difference between index funds and indexing. It’s something he talks about regularly and for good reason–there’s a world of difference between the two.
Believe it or not, a great many financial advisors mistakenly conflate the two. Once you’ve heard Doug’s explanation, you’ll understand better why indexing is a strategy that makes sense and can bring peace of mind to those who use it.
CHECK OUT THIS QUICK PREVIEW OF A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the difference between having money invested in the market versus having it indexed to the market? Learn how understanding this can give you peace even during times of market volatility.
- Is there a difference between having money invested in the market as opposed to having it indexed to the market? Understanding this difference can allow you to sleep soundly even during times of market volatility.
- What was the big lesson learned in the aftermath of 9/11? Doug explains what the market did and how this affected people who had their money in indexed funds saw their nest eggs dwindle.
- Can you take advantage of the upside of the years when the market makes gains while not losing money during those years when the market declines? Doug shows how this is absolutely possible with indexing.
- What is Doug’s favorite instrument to enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Listen as Doug explains the maximum funded, tax-advantaged life insurance contract and how it works.
- What is the major challenge in making up lost ground after you’ve lost money during market volatility? Doug spells out how the need to make up the money lost plus new growth can seem like a nearly impossible task.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.