The new year is bringing a lot of changes and, like you, Doug Andrew is seeing a fair amount of concern and trepidation about what those changes may bring. One of the questions he’s being asked is “What should I do with my 401(k) right now?”
Doug has some solid reasons for never having owned a 401(k) or IRA or even a Roth version of them. But that’s not the case for millions of people whose nest egg is accumulating in one.
In his 46 years as a financial strategist, Doug has helped a lot of people who have found themselves in this situation and want to know if there’s a better way. In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to roll your money out of a 401(k) and into a savings vehicle that allows tax-free accumulation and protects your principal.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF JUST A HANDFUL OF THE ITEMS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- Can you safely count on being in a lower tax bracket upon reaching retirement? Doug explains why so many people are learning the hard way that this is no longer something that can be counted upon.
- Why is it a bad idea to make investments based upon which ones grow the most? Learn why you should instead be looking at investments that will generate the most income at the time in life you’ll need them the most.
- What is the critical difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation? Those who don’t make this connection sooner rather than later will have a lot less income at retirement than they planned on having.
- What happens to the deductions that we’ve been counting on for most of our lives by the time we actually reach retirement. Discover where they go and why they disappear just when we need them the most.
- Are there better vehicles than a 401(k) when it comes to putting away money for the future? Doug reveals how you could be enjoying liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return with tax-free accumulation.
- What are the factors that must be taken into consideration before moving your money out of a 401(k) and into a tax-advantaged vehicle? Doug explains what the strategic rollout is and what it provides.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.