Taxes at retirement are more important than most people realize. In fact, as you’ll learn today, there’s a crucial misunderstanding that many people have about what their taxes will look like when they retire.
In 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug Andrew has trained nearly 5,000 financial advisors, tax attorneys, CPAs and the like. To learn more about what Doug has taught them concerning taxes at retirement,check out the free videos Doug offers on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PREVIEW OF TODAY’S EPISODE:
- What is the biggest misconception that people believe about what their taxes at retirement will look like? Doug explodes the myth that your taxes will be lower when you retire and explains what you can do about it.
- How is tax-free accumulation superior to tax-deferred savings? Doug offers some convincing reasons to get those taxes over and done with and to start accumulating your savings tax-free.
- Why does Doug recommend as a better savings vehicle than an IRA or 401(k)? Doug shares his preferred savings vehicle–a properly structured, maximum-funded, indexed insurance contract.
- What is an Indexed Universal Life insurance contract and why does Doug favor it for dealing with taxes at retirement? Learn why the IUL offers protection against higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility.
- How is tax-free accumulation and distribution legal under the IRS Code? Doug explains how you can accumulate, access and distribute your savings tax-free according to IRS Code that’s been around for a century.
- Why is it so important to have liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Learn about Doug’s preferred savings vehicle the LASER fund and how it checks off all the right boxes.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.