Each week, Doug Andrew posts an answer to a specific question that he’s been asked on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Recently, the question was posed: How can I protect my money from a stock market crash?
Anyone who has witnessed the market volatility over the past few decades should understand that it’s not a matter of “if” so much as a matter of “when” the market will crash. Doug likens the market to a person using a yo-yo as they’re walking up a flight of stairs.
Have you noticed how those who experience a significant loss during those market downturns, can take a surprisingly long time to make up that lost ground as they move forward. As Doug explains, with strategies like indexing, this doesn’t have to be the case.
HERE’S A SNEAK PEEK AT JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- What’s the difference between having money that’s exposed in the market versus having money that’s tied to the market? Doug explains how indexing works and why it’s a proven protector of people’s money.
- Is it possible to experience the upsides of market growth without the risks of losing what you’ve gained during market downturns? Learn how to get the best out of whatever the market is doing without losing principal.
- Why is it essential to learn how to optimize assets while minimizing taxes as you prepare for your brighter future? Doug shares some of his favorite tools and vehicles for making this happen.
- How does tax-free accumulation leave you better prepared for the future than tax-deferred? Doug explains the crucial difference and how some learn about it the hard way.
- What is the max-funded tax-advantaged universal life insurance contract and how does it allow people to enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- How likely are you to outlive your retirement savings? Doug warns that it could happen to a lot of folks who never see it coming.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.