Recently, on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, Doug Andrew was asked about the best strategy to reduce taxes. It’s the kind of question Doug sees on a regular basis, especially as it applies to people preparing for retirement.
Doug advises repositioning 40 to 60 percent of your retirement income to what he calls the “tax-free bucket” where it’s no longer subject to any further taxes. He’s referring to the four buckets from which people typically draw their retirement income.
Learn what these four buckets are and how, when it comes to retirement planning, that tax-free one may just be the most important, yet overlooked bucket of them all.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE IDEAS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why should you consider getting that retirement money out of your yet-to-be-taxed accounts and into one where your money can accumulate tax-free? Doug explains how the quicker this is done, the more secure your retirement will be.
- Why do so many people miss out on enjoying liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Learn about the investment bucket and why so many people end up following the herd by saving for retirement in an IRA or 401(k).
- Why do so many people find themselves unprepared for retirement? Doug shares some of the greatest lessons gleaned from his more than four and a half decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist.
- Can anyone be certain that they’ll have enough money at retirement that they won’t be in danger of outliving their savings? Doug explains why it makes sense to reposition a sizeable portion of those yet-to-be-taxed money to where it can grow tax-free.
- How do so many people end up in a higher tax bracket at retirement? Doug explains how the expectation of being in a lower tax bracket at retirement has given way to the reality that most of our biggest deductions are gone by the time we retire.
- How likely are taxes to go up as we move ahead? Doug points out that Congress still refuses to limit its out of control spending and what that could mean for any money you have that has yet to be taxed.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.