When you subscribe to the free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, you get access to Doug Andrew and his answers to financial questions his subscribers are asking. Recently he was asked about his favorite financial vehicle in which to save for retirement.
Doug is a big believer in having your nest egg in an account where it can accumulate tax-free. The most common vehicles for this include municipal bonds, Roth IRAs and 401(k)s and what Doug calls his LASER fund.
Generally, this would be an indexed Universal Life insurance contract, although not all IUL policies would qualify to be a laser fund. It must be structured correctly and properly funded in order to accomplish what Doug is describing.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE ITEMS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the cost of owning a max-funded IUL? Doug explains how to calculate the cost by taking into account all the necessary considerations.
- Is your money as safe with an insurance company as it would be in the bank? Learn how, historically, insurance companies have been one of the safest places ever.
- Why does an IUL make more sense than a whole life policy in planning for retirement? Doug shares the difference between death benefits and living benefits and describes how the IUL provides better options.
- How should the rate of return affect your decision of where to accumulate your nest egg? Discover the metrics that Doug uses to determine what’s good, what’s better and what’s best in choosing a savings vehicle.
- What advantages does the IUL offer that other ways of saving cannot? Doug describes how liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return provide the peace of mind that other vehicles cannot.
- Why is tax-free accumulation and distribution so much better than tax-deferred savings? Doug spells out the painful truth that too many people with IRAs and 401(k)s are likely to discover upon reaching retirement.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.