Doug Andrew is passionate about giving you insights on his free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Specifically, he is committed to teaching people how to protect themselves from the negative impact of rising taxes and inflation.
Today, Doug spends some time on real estate concepts that you will be glad to understand. This is especially useful for anyone who wants to own real estate besides their primary residence including rental properties.
If you’ve invested in real estate, you’ll want to pay very close attention. There are several major real estate tax hikes that Biden is proposing. You’ll also learn how to increase your real estate returns by double or more.
HERE’S A SNEAK PEEK AT JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- Why are Biden’s spending programs likely to outspend what the IRS collects in taxes in a typical year? Doug spells out what all that spending is pointing towards and why taxes won’t be any lower in the short term.
- How is inflation like a hidden tax? Learn why your serious money should grow at a rate that outpaces inflation so you don’t lose the buying power to purchase what you need.
- What is the biggest proposed tax increase under Biden’s plans? Doug explains how capital gain taxes are headed higher why people are hanging onto their properties rather than risk taking the huge tax hit.
- Why is the capital gains tax one of the least fair taxes we can pay? Discover how it’s a double whammy when you consider that a good chunk of that gain can be attributed to inflation.
- What benefit is there to doing a 1031 exchange when you sell a property? Doug has the low down on one option that people use to avoid paying that capital gains tax.
- Why does the step up in basis help people who have inherited an income property and why does Biden want to eliminate it? Doug explains why this is a huge deal and why it’s worth understanding your options.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download