One question that Doug Andrew is often asked on a regular basis is about what critical planning a person should do as they are approaching retirement. Strangely enough, these are the kinds of things that too many people don’t really consider until they are right on the cusp of retiring
It’s far more wise to start taking a hard, strategic look at these things no less than five years before you plan on retiring. Unfortunately, a surprising number of people wait until about 30 days before retiring before tackling these issues.
There are critical decisions that must be made and, even more importantly, people with defined contribution plans fail to realize the impact of taxes, inflation and market volatility on their 401(k).
There’s a huge difference in net spendable income for those who plan ahead and incorporate the right tax strategies before they reach retirement.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE IDEAS DOUG ANDREW COVERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ever heard of a strategic rollout? If you currently have money in an IRA or 401(k), you need to know about this option for getting those taxes over and done with for good.
- Why is so important to think about your potential tax liabilities in the long run rather than just in a single year? Doug explains why so many accountants and tax attorneys tend to get this wrong.
- How is Uncle Sam your partner depending upon where you’re saving for retirement? Learn why tax-deferred savings give the government a kind of permanent lien on your retirement nest egg.
- What’s the prospect of taxes going higher in the future? If you’re keeping an eye on government spending, you already know the answer to this question.
- Is there a way to protect your retirement savings from the ravages of future tax hikes? Doug spells out the necessity of tax-advantaged saving and how it can keep you from outliving your nest egg.
- What are the best tax-free vehicles for accumulating your serious cash for the future? If you’ve never considered the alternatives to an IRA or 401(k), this is incredibly empowering information.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.