Doug Andrew has a short math quiz that imparts some very important lessons. It’s only 3 questions long but a surprising number of professionals like CPAs or tax attorneys will still miss one or more of the answers.
It’s not that they are lacking brainpower. More often than not, they simply don’t know what they don’t know.
How will you do?
1. If it take 5 machines 5 minutes to make 5 widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
2. In a pond there is a patch of lilies. Every day the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half the lake?
3. A bat and a ball cost $1.10. The bat costs one dollar more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
Listen to Doug’s answers and you’ll be surprised how easy it is for our minds to reach a false conclusion.
This kind of thinking can have real and lasting impact on how we invest and save for the future. Buckle in and get ready for some timely wisdom drawn from Doug’s 46 years of experience as a financial strategist.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK OF SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- Why do savvy people who work with numbers all day long manage to miss the correct answers on Doug’s quiz? It’s a perfect illustration of how even professionals can be limited by what they don’t know.
- When is it okay to break with the herd and go in a different direction? If you’re currently saving in an IRA or 401(k), you need to hear this answer.
- Will you be able to count on being in a lower tax bracket than you’re in right now? Doug’s answer may surprise you.
- If your money is currently accumulating in an IRA or 401(k), is there a way to get the taxes over and done with so it can accumulate tax-free from now on? Doug explains the tax advantages of the strategic rollout.
- Why is tax-free savings a better bet than tax-deferred? If you have any concern whatsoever about outliving your nest egg, you need to hear Doug’s explanation.
- Can you answer the riddle that befuddles even financial professionals like CPAs and tax attorneys? See how you do in answering it.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download