Each and every week, you can find in depth answers to your financial questions on Doug Andrew’s free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. It’s a great resource for information about things that can affect your financial plans for the future.
For instance, the Biden administration has proposed a number tax changes that could have real impact on anything you have saved in a 401(k). In case you hadn’t heard, the president is proposing changing 401(k)s so that you don’t get to fund it with pre-tax contributions.
Let’s say that you earned $100,000 a year and you contributed 15% or $15,000 each year to your 401(k), you only had to report $85,000 on your 1040 tax return. In Biden’s attempt to get more tax revenue from those who make more money than the average American, he wants to change this to where you must report the entire $100,000 income on your tax return. Biden is suggesting a tax credit around 26% which means that you’re likely going to have less tax benefit to contribute to a 401(k).
What are your alternatives?
CHECK OUT THIS QUICK PREVIEW OF WHAT DOUG COVERS IN THIS BROADCAST:
- How does a Roth differ from traditional IRAs and 401(k)s? Doug walks you through the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why does it matter whether you believe that tax rates will be higher in the future? Learn why taxes are likely to rise and what you can do about it.
- Who stands to lose the most as taxes are hiked and inflation begins to rise? Doug has a timely warning for anyone with serious money saved in a tax-deferred vehicle like an IRA or 401(k).
- What role does all the government spending play in what’s likely to happen to your tax rates and to inflation? Doug explains why politicians are frantically searching for more revenue to support their spending habits.
- How does inflation cut the purchasing power of every dollar you have saved? Discover why the printing and spending being ordered by government leaders is setting the stage for serious complications down the road.
- Why is tax-free accumulation superior to the tax-deferred approach that utilizes IRAs and 401(k)s? Doug shares his thoughts on his favorite savings vehicle and how it provides liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.