Each week, Doug Andrew posts answers to questions he receives on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. One question that he’s been asked a lot is: How much do I need to save for retirement?
The answer may surprise you, in a couple of ways. If you have money in traditional accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s in the market, you’ll need roughly 25 times the annual income that you want.
On the other hand, if you have your money in the kind of savings vehicle that Doug prefers, you’ll find that you can get by on a much smaller nest egg of between 10 to 16 times the annual income you’d want. You can get by on less because you’ll be enjoying higher rates of return and higher payouts at retirement.
HERE’S A PREVIEW OF JUST A HANDFUL OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- What are the 3 biggest dangers that cause most retirees to outlive their money? Doug explains how taxes, inflation and market volatility combined with economic uncertainty can eat up your nest egg prematurely.
- What is the financial services industry standard 4% rule and why is it a bad idea? Learn why most financial institutions tell their advisors to tell their clients to use this rule when they have money in the market.
- Is it possible to protect your money from ongoing market volatility without giving up the opportunity for gains when the market rises? Doug shares the low down on indexing and how to have your money tied to the market without risking in the market.
- Why is it so essential to take advantage of tax-free accumulation rather than keep your money in tax-deferred accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s? People who don’t understand this stand a good chance of outliving their nest egg.
- What is the LASER fund and why is it Doug’s favorite savings instrument? If the thought of liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return sound good to you, learn how to create such a fund for yourself.
- Is it feasible to retire with $1 million at age 55? Doug says, how you answer this question may depend on whether your money is yet to be taxed or is tax-free.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.