Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel is a powerful tool for answering questions he’s asked on a regular basis. That’s why he posts a new video with answers nearly every day for the benefit of those who are asking.
Recently, he was asked about Indexed Universal Life insurance (IUL) contracts that are indexed so as to protect your hard-earned money from higher taxes, rising inflation and market volatility. As Doug explains, this is not the same thing as an indexed mutual fund.
Indexed Universal Life is one of the most incredible financial instruments that Doug has encountered during his entire four and a half decade financial career. It allows people to safely accumulate their money tax-free. They also can access their money tax-free during retirement. It’s a powerful way to make sure your nest egg is there when you need it the most.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why do so few financial advisors understand what indexing can do? Doug explains how indexing works and where following the crowd can lead you astray.
- What’s the difference between living benefits vs. death benefits? Learn how Indexed Universal Life was the brainchild of E.F. Hutton back in 1980 and why it’s a superior savings vehicle.
- How does IUL take the bite out of taxes both now and in the future? Doug shares how this savings vehicle has been safely protected in the IRS code for over 100 years now.
- Why should you rethink keeping your money in an IRA or 401(k)? Doug explains the benefits of enjoying liquid assets that safely earn a predictable rate of return.
- Is it possible to enjoy the gains that come with the market going up while protecting your principal from those times the market declines? Doug has the low down on how indexing gives you the benefits of being tied to the market without the risks of being in the market.
- Who can sleep soundly at night regardless of what’s happening in the financial markets? Doug reveals how you can enjoy authentic peace of mind with one of the most proven financial instruments available.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.