Every week, Doug Andrew posts in-depth answers on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel to various questions he’s received. A common question that he’s asked at this time of year is about what to do with your tax refund.
Rather than cast about for the best way to spend that refund, Doug would like to help you turn it into a million dollars for you at retirement. If that sounds impossible, keep listening to learn how a bit of self discipline now could pay off richly in the future.
The average tax refund per tax return in America–for couples filing jointly–is right around $3,000. What’s interesting is how many American’s view their tax refund as a “gift” from Uncle Sam. They forget that their refund is simply money that they overpaid on their taxes. How to put that money to its best use is today’s focus.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- What to many Americans get wrong about how they treat their tax refund? If you’ve ever treated yours like a forced savings account, you need to hear Doug’s answer.
- What’s the difference between consuming and conserving when it comes to your money? Doug shares advice you’ll be glad you followed when you’re being tempted to run out and spend that refund.
- How does compound interest work and why should it be a part of your long term money plans? As enjoyable as that new ATV might be, watching your money grow and grow through compound interest is more satisfying.
- What is Doug’s favorite tax-free savings vehicle and why choose it over an IRA or 401(k)? Doug explains his LASER fund and how to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- Why is tax-free accumulation a better bet than the more common tax-deferred approach? Learn how getting those taxes over and done with for good allows you to enjoy your savings without worrying about the taxman.
- Is there a better way to put your money to work than by giving Uncle Sam an interest-free loan for most of the year while hoping to get some of it back? Doug breaks down how to get that money where it can actually earn interest at the earliest possible opportunity.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download