Indexed Universal Life insurance contracts or IULs are an often overlooked tool for building a nest egg. In fact, they are one of Doug Andrew’s favorite tools he’s used in his 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist.
In today’s episode, Doug describes how we went from being an advocate of buying term life insurance and investing the difference to becoming a proponent of indexed universal life insurance. He also invites you to learn how to grow protect your nest egg with the strategies he shares for free each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How do various life insurance policies work and why are some better than others? Learn the crucial differences between term, whole and universal life insurance and which offer the greatest flexibility.
- Why do a person’s life insurance needs change over the course of their lives? Doug explains how mortality tables are calculated along with their associated costs.
- What is compounding and why is it an essential part of a secure financial future? Discover the power of compound interest and how it can make your money work for you 24/7.
- How can an indexed universal life insurance contract enable you to accumulate savings tax-free? Doug shares the history of IUL contracts and how they line up with over 100 years of IRS code.
- Why is money in the market at risk and how can you mitigate those risks? Doug reveals the power of indexing and how it enables you to benefit from market upsides without being vulnerable to market volatility.
- What is the LASER fund and why does Doug recommend it as his preferred savings vehicle? Anyone interested in having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return will want to hear Doug’s answer.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.