An IUL is ideal when it comes to retirement. If you’re not familiar Indexed Universal Life insurance contracts, tune in to learn why Doug Andrew recommends them as one of the best tools he’s found in 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist.
Today, Doug will explain what the IUL is and why he finds them superior to most IRAs and 401(k) savings plans. You can also learn more through the videos he shares for free each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG COVERS TODAY:
- How can you distinguish between what’s good, better and best when it comes to saving for retirement? Doug breaks down the various ways to save and explains why the IUL is ideal for most retirees.
- What is the million dollar dash and what can we learn from it? Discover one of Doug’s favorite metaphors for achieving a million dollars net that can generate income year after year.
- Why are the people who are saving for retirement with taxed-as-earned money playing a losing game? Learn how these folks find themselves taxed at every turn and how it affects their nest egg.
- How can you choose a savings vehicle that will work with you and not against you in saving for retirement? Doug explains why the IUL is ideal for building a nest egg that is safe from higher taxes, rising inflations and market volatility.
- Why is it so important that your money is working for you once you’ve socked it away? Doug shares his insights on how having money saved isn’t enough, it has to be growing and compounding too.
- What causes people to end up paying more in taxes at retirement than when they were in their working years? Doug spells out the reality of disappearing deductions and rising taxes that many will discover too late..
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.