If you haven’t yet checked out Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, just know that it costs you nothing to subscribe. Each week Doug takes time to answer some of the common questions he’s been asked and to educate people about financial strategies that can make a world of difference.
Interestingly, these strategies are often not talked about within the financial services industries. Doug’s job is to help you have epiphanies and enlightenment about opportunities that you may not have known existed.
Among the questions that Doug is often asked is: “What is the best retirement plan?”
Would it surprise you to learn that there are better ways to prepare for retirement than the traditional IRA or 401(k)? Better, as in plans that could produce up to 4 times more income than these tax-deferred approaches.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- What are some of the major downsides of retirement plans where the government requires you to withdraw a certain amount each year based on your life expectancy? Doug explains why it’s worth it to examine the alternatives to this.
- Why do so many people unwittingly partner with Uncle Sam in their retirement? Doug warns about how this partnership creates considerable unnecessary expense and what you can do about it.
- How does tax-free accumulation and distribution differ from tax-deferred? Those who don’t understand this difference are in for a rude awakening at retirement.
- Why is having money at risk in the market so different from simply having money tied to the market? This is some of the most useful information you can have during times of market volatility.
- How do so many financial professionals miss out on the strategies that protect you from higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility? Doug explains how to have liquid assets safely enjoying predictable rates of return.
- What is the likelihood of being in a lower tax bracket when you reach retirement? Doug reveals the shocking truth of why most people will end up paying more taxes in retirement than they did during their working years.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download