Subscribers to Doug Andrew’s free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel get a steady supply of answers to commonly asked questions about money. Each week he posts a new video answering a question that has been asked by multiple individuals.
Recently, Doug was answering the question of how to legally avoid paying taxes. It’s essential that you understand that there are parts of the IRS Code which have been sacred cows for more than a century. Once you understand what those sections of the code allow, you can enjoy tax-free accumulation, access and even transfer of your nest egg.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK AT SOME OF THE TOPICS DOUG SHARES THIS WEEK:
- What’s the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance? Doug reveals how the IRS has allowed for ways to avoid paying unnecessary taxes for more than a century.
- What are “social dollars” and how much should you feel obligated to give to the taxman each year? Learn how the government allocates your tax dollars which allocations carry a kind of social responsibility.
- Is there a savings vehicle that can provide you with protection from unnecessary taxes? Doug describes the LASER fund and how it’s possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- Why is what you do at retirement different from what you did to prepare for retirement? Discover how people paint themselves into a corner, tax-wise and find themselves caught in what Doug calls “tax traps.”
- How can anyone with an IRA or 401(k) avoid the most notorious tax trap of them all? Doug explains the essential difference between tax-deferred and tax-free savings as well as which of them is the better bet for the future.
- What causes so many people to outlive their retirement savings? Doug lays out the facts on how people find themselves in a higher tax bracket and with fewer deductions at the time in life when they really need them.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.