Each week on Doug Andrew’s free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, you can watch a new video answering a specific question that has been asked by his clients and students. It’s a great way to learn about the strategies that Doug has been using as a tax strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than four and a half decades.
In today’s broadcast, Doug tackles the question of insurance companies can afford to rates of return that other invests can only dream of. While an 8-10% or higher rate of return is worth celebrating, the fact that it can be done without risking your principal is what’s truly remarkable.
HERE IS A QUICK SYNOPSIS OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- How can you protect your money from market losses? Doug lays out the strategy to avoid losing money due to market volatility while capturing the upside of market gains.
- What is indexing and why is it so poorly understood by many financial advisors? Learn the difference between indexed mutual funds and Doug’s preferred means of tying your money to the market without risking it in the market.
- Why should you be taking a closer look at maximum-funded universal life insurance contracts? Discover why this is one of Doug’s favorite vehicles for putting aside money for the future.
- When it comes to your retirement nest egg, what is the major difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation? Doug explains why this distinction is crucial to anyone who doesn’t want to outlive their savings.
- How can you save up a million dollars for your retirement, even if you’re not swimming in cash? Doug shares the simple rules of consistently putting money into a tax-free vehicle that will make all the difference.
- Where can you enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Doug’s LASER test is something that will put you on a path to a brighter financial future for which IRA and 401(k) owners can only dream.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.