For many decades, Doug Andrew has been explaining to his listeners, students and clients a couple of different ways to stack up at least a million bucks or more. If you’ve ready any of Doug’s books or listened to him for any length of time on 3 Dimensional Wealth Radio, you know about one of his favorite financial vehicles.
This savings vehicle allows you to accumulate your savings tax-free under section 72e of the Internal Revenue Code–which has been a sacred cow for over 107 years. This vehicle also allows you to access your money tax-free under section 7702, if you do it the smart way. And when you ultimately pass on, it blossoms in value and transfers to your heirs, income tax-free.
As far as Doug knows, there’s nothing else in the Internal Revenue Code that does this. If you’d like to learn more about Doug’s preferred savings vehicle, just keep listening.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE TIDBITS OF FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT YOU FIND IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- Are you familiar with what Doug calls the LASER fund? Learn how you could enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return and what that could mean for your retirement.
- How is it possible to build a million dollar nest egg by socking away just $1,000 a month? Doug lays out the system he has used for decades and explains why it will work for you today.
- What’s the difference between having your money at risk in the market versus having your money tied to the market? Learn how to enjoy the benefits of market growth while avoiding losing principal during market downturns.
- Why will so many people find themselves coming up short on money once they’ve reached retirement? Doug explains the crucial difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation and how it affects your nest egg.
- Is it possible to create your own cash cow as you prepare for your brighter future? Doug explains how a properly structured, max-funded, indexed universal life insurance policy can make this possible.
- Have you ever heard of a life insurance policy that becomes more affordable, the older you get? Doug shares the lowdown on how there are far better ways to sock away money and accumulate value than IRAs and 401(k)s.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.