We may not know for a little while just who is going to be in the White House come January 20th. It’s time to consider some of the implications of what Joe Biden being president for the next four years might mean for the nation.
It’s very clear that many of the people that Biden is considering for positions within his potential administration have some interesting ideas on the redistribution of wealth, the minimum wage, free college tuition and medicare. Now is a good time to consider some the tax implications of these proposed changes might include.
If you’re likewise concerned about these possibilities, Doug has some timely advice on what you could and should be doing right now.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Do you recall what Doug predicted back in 2009 if Obama were elected to a second term as president? Doug refreshes his listeners’ memories and points out how Obama’s policies affected the American taxpayer.
- Why was Obama successful in flipping the percentage of taxpayers vs tax “eaters” and what does it mean for you today? Learn about the shift that has placed a higher tax burden on the shoulders of the productive while making more people consumers of the tax revenues raised.
- What is Doug’s prediction today if Joe Biden becomes president and how will it affect taxpayers? Doug explains how Biden has already promised to repeal the Trump tax cuts and to spend at even higher levels than before.
- How will middle income Americans be affected under a Biden Administration. Discover the greatest risks that will materialize if the Trump tax cuts are replaced with significant tax hikes.
- Why is the estate tax such a crucial issue in regards to a possible Biden presidency? Doug points out why government revenuers love this tax and why you need to protect yourself against it.
- How can you protect your hard-earned money from the threat of much higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility? Doug shares his thoughts on the best savings vehicle to allow you to enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.