Though we still don’t know for certain who will be in the White House come January 20th, there are a few things we should be considering. At the top of Doug Andrew’s list is what a Biden administration would likely mean for taxes.
We’ve seen recently how Biden is considering some individuals for administration who have some strongly held ideas about things like the redistribution of wealth, the minimum wage, free college tuition and medicare. We’d all be wise to consider the tax implications that such policies might entail.
If you’re serious about positioning yourself to protect against higher taxes, Doug has a message that you need to hear and consider implementing.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG GOES OVER IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- What was Doug’s warning back in 2009 if Obama were to be elected to a second term? Doug points out the warnings he issued at that time and how Obama’s policies ended up affecting the American taxpayer.
- How did Obama succeed in flipping the percentage of taxpayers vs tax “consumers” and what can we learn from it? Doug explains the shift that placed a substantially higher tax burden on the shoulders of those who are productive while simultaneously creating more consumers of tax revenue.
- What can we expect if Joe Biden ends up becoming president and how might it affect taxpayers? Learn how Biden has already threatened to repeal the Trump tax cuts and promises to spend at higher levels than before.
- What will happen to middle income American taxpayers under a Biden Administration? Doug outlines the greatest risks that they’ll face if the Trump tax cuts are replaced with significant tax hikes.
- What makes the estate tax a battleground in regards to Biden’s possible presidency? Doug shares the reasons why government revenuers love the estate tax and why you must protect yourself against it.
- Is there a way to protect your hard-earned money from the triple threat of higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility? Learn about Doug’s favorite savings vehicle and how it allows you to enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.