Thanks to Covid, it’s been nearly a year and a half since Doug Andrew has been able to host a live educational event. But just such an event called Retire By Design is approaching and Doug is excited to invite clients and students to join him in the Bay Area near the end of September.
During this six hour event, he’ll be teaching some of his most sought after topics, including the Five Critical Steps a person should take before retiring. Whether your retirement is 10-15 years out or longer, this is information that will get you squared away for your golden years. Even if you’ve already retired, it’s not too late to become better prepared.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why is it so important to have clarity as you’re approaching retirement? Doug spells out what you need to know about the big picture.
- How can you put away those worries about outliving your money? Learn why becoming a couch potato is not an option upon reaching retirement.
- What are Doug’s 10 Key Principles that you must understand about the financial dimension? Discover the difference between how to plan for retirement versus how to plan when you’re at retirement.
- How can a person enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return regardless of market volatility? Doug shares the details on his LASER fund and how it checks off all the right boxes.
- Why is tax-free accumulation, access and distribution so essential to a worry-free retirement? Doug explains why those who understand the difference between tax-free and tax-deferred will have plenty of reason to celebrate.
- What are the 5 critical steps you need to take in order to truly be prepared to retire? Doug has some game changing information that will enable you to know where you are at as well as where you need to be.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.