As you may be aware, Doug Andrew has a free 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel for his subscribers. Each week he answers a different question that he’s been asked over the past few weeks.
A common question that he’s asked is how to find a good advisor that can help a person save in term of how many taxes they must pay. Finding a proactive accountant, CPA or tax lawyer is good, but it’s not enough to get you and your savings positioned for safety against future tax hikes.
A lot of times, people tend to focus on what they can do, at the end of the year, to lighten their tax burden. In today’s episode, Doug covers the bigger picture of what a person should also be doing.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE CONCEPTS DOUG SHARES IN THIS BROADCAST:
- Why are so many CPAs and tax attorneys short-sighted when it comes to how they advise their clients? Doug spells out why being proactive is so important and what they tend to miss.
- What will most bookkeepers and accountants tell you when you ask what you should be doing with your 401(k) or IRA? Doug shares their most common answer and offers a better one in its place.
- How does having your tax advisor look at the full picture, rather than a single tax year provide you with better options. Learn why your advisor’s tunnel vision can cost you dearly down the road.
- Why is tax-free accumulation a better way to approach the future than leaving it in tax-deferred accounts? Doug explains the crucial difference and why getting it into a tax-free account is crucial.
- What makes a good tax advisor worth your time? Learn how finding one who is proactive, who takes in the big picture and who understands the power of tax-free accumulation is so essential.
- How likely are taxes to be lower as we move forward? Doug explains how very few people have any confidence that taxes won’t be headed much higher in the future.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download