Each week on Doug Andrew’s “3 Dimensional Wealth” YouTube channel, he posts free educational videos to help you optimize your assets, minimize taxes and to empower your authentic wealth.
Today, Doug shares his thoughts on how instead of choosing investments that grow to the most, you’re wiser to choose investments that generate the most. This is especially important when considering the time of life you’ll be using that money the most.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF WHAT’S COVERED THIS WEEK:
- What does Doug mean by “retire by design”? Learn how following the herd will likely come back to bite many Americans when they finally reach retirement age.
- Why does procrastinating the payment of taxes set you up for greater stress down the road? Doug explains why tax-deferred accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s are not the best way to go.
- How can you avoid the horror of finding yourself in a higher tax bracket at retirement than when you were actually working and saving? Doug shares his favorite savings vehicle and explains its clear tax advantages.
- What makes a max-funded, indexed universal life (IUL) insurance policy a better way to save when there is economic volatility? Discover how to benefit when the market grows without losing principal when the market falls.
- Why is the LASER fund Doug’s preferred savings vehicle for your brighter future? Learn how you can enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return now and in the future.
- What makes the IUL a far safer way to save for the future than an IRA or a 401(k)? Doug shares the reasons why the IUL historically has weathered the very worst economic storms.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.