Managing wealth for future generations isn’t just a concern of the super wealthy. If you’re serious about preparing your family for future financial stability, Doug Andrew has some timely information for you.
It’s one of the more common questions he encounters on a day to day basis. And it extends far beyond simply meeting your own retirement goals.
Throughout his 45+ years as a financial strategist, Doug has seen many people get off track in their planning because of their kids. Today, you’ll learn how to avoid making those same mistakes.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- What is meant by the phrase “entitlement abolition”? Doug explains why he wrote a book on this subject and how it can set you and your family up for future success.
- How do abundance-minded parents end up raising spoiled, demanding children? Learn how to banish the scarcity mindset from your kids and set them up for a brighter future.
- What are the most common mistakes parents make in managing wealth for future generations? Doug shares several examples of people who learned the hard way and explains how you can avoid these painful lessons.
- What makes an entitlement mindset so detrimental to authentic 3 dimensional wealth? Doug shares the reasons why this mindset is to be avoided at all costs.
- How does a LASER fund account set the stage for success with liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Discover how this approach protects you from the most common mistakes people make.
- Why is a family bank loan often a better choice than simply giving money to your children? For instance, Doug lays out the reasons why accountability and responsibility prepare each of us for an abundant life.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download