Your retirement savings matter more than you might think. Many people are content to put their retirement planning on autopilot and hope for the best. What if you’d like to do a bit better?
Doug Andrew regularly shares his best strategies for minimizing taxes, optimizing assets and empowering your authentic wealth on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Today, you’ll learn how to take to take your retirement savings from wherever they are to scoring a perfect 10.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Why is it so important to understand where you are today in order to reach your retirement planning goals? Doug explains how it’s impossible to correct course unless you know exactly where you stand.
- What are the 3 dimensions of authentic wealth? Learn how your retirement savings are only a part of your overall wealth.
- How does following the herd potentially jeopardize your plans for a brighter future? Doug lays out why saving the wrong way can cost you dearly down the road.
- Why are IRAs and 401(k)s a less than optimal way to grow your retirement savings? Discover the reason so many people are wrong when they count on being in a lower tax bracket at retirement.
- What are the key elements of a prudent investment? Doug shares the criteria that matters most when deciding what to do with your serious cash.
- How can you bring retirement savings that are scoring 2 or 3 out of 10 to a perfect 10? Learn about Doug’s preferred savings vehicle and why liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return are the way to go.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download