Doug Andrew answers common questions about money, wealth and retirement planning each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. A question that he commonly encounters is why most people don’t become wealthy.
Years ago, Doug wrote a newspaper article about this very subject. Part of the reason so many people don’t become wealthy is because of a missing structure in their planning. Having been a financial strategist and retirement planning specials for 48 years, there are some things he’s picked up on that he’s willing to share with you.
HERE IS A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- What is the danger in following the herd when it comes to planning for retirement? Learn why the masses often miss out on better, more productive ways to save because they are locked into less productive habits.
- Why do people end up outliving their money after reaching retirement? Doug spells out the dangers of traditional accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s as a means of building your nest egg.
- What is the difference between those who arrive at the land of peace and abundance and those who don’t? Discover how financial freedom sometimes requires breaking with the crowd and going in a more productive direction.
- How do so many Americans find themselves in a kind of financial captivity? Doug reveals the common mistakes that people make and how they can go about freeing themselves.
- What are the alternatives to traditional savings vehicles like IRAs and 401(k)s? Learn about Doug’s favorite savings vehicle and how it’s possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- What is the “striver mentality” and why is it a bad place to be? Doug explains how many people have yet to learn how to live on less than what they earn and how to change that trend.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.