Did you know that for more than 108 years, the Internal Revenue Code has allowed for money inside a permanent life insurance policy to accumulate tax-free? This policy is something that strikes many people as remarkable, if only because they weren’t aware of it.
As Doug Andrew will explain in this episode, the money doesn’t just accumulate tax-free but is also accessible tax-free and transfers tax-free to your heirs at the end of your life. Today you’ll learn why this has remained part of the Internal Revenue Code for more than a century.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- How can a person optimize their assets while minimizing their taxes? Doug explains the strategies that he’s been teaching as a retirement strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years.
- What is Doug’s favorite financial vehicle for people who are at retirement? Learn why Doug is not a fan of tax-deferred plans like IRAs and 401(k)s for holding one’s retirement savings.
- Why are most of the folks who are planning on being in a lower tax bracket at retirement in for a rude awakening? Doug shares the reasons why that lower tax bracket is no longer something to be taken for granted.
- How does getting your taxes over and done with up front make a difference in the long run? Discover how the folks who are waiting to pay their taxes on the back end will be hammered in ways they’re not expecting.
- Why do so many financial advisers still steer people toward tax-deferred savings accounts and keeping their money in the market? Doug explains the error in their thinking and highlights the better alternatives.
- What is a strategic rollout and how can it save you a bundle in future taxes? Doug reveals his favorite savings vehicle for enjoying liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.