At least 5 times a week, Doug Andrew posts answers to your questions on the 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. One the questions that comes up frequently is from individuals wondering what they should do with lump sum money.
In this week’s episode, Doug not only answers this question but also takes time to reveal one of his favorite holiday gift traditions that is easy, fun and memorable.
If you’re interested in teaching your children or grandchildren how to be stewards of their money, you’re going to love this idea. It’s a thoughtful and effective way to give gifts that will be remembered and that also teach a valuable and lasting lesson.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE TIMELY TOPICS DOUG COVERS IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- How can you know what do when you receive a lump sum of money? Doug explains how to how the key to accumulating wealth is found in setting money aside and keeping it set aside.
- What is the importance of earning a predictable rate of return on your money? Learn how a solid, predictable rate of return, combined with compound interest pays off in big ways down the road.
- Why is tax-free accumulation such an essential part of planning for a brighter financial future? Doug describes his favorite savings vehicle–the LASER fund and explains what this acronym means.
- How are widows and other recipients of life insurance death benefits steered wrong by well-intended financial planners and what could they do differently? Doug describes the most common mistakes people make.
- Why should you consider not paying off your mortgage when you receive a lump sum of money? Doug spells out why this can be a mistake and some of the alternatives you might consider.
- Is there an advantage in establishing credit in one’s own name rather than paying off everything all at once? Learn why this approach can provide greater liquidity for times when you need to access your money sooner rather than later.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.