Doug Andrew has spent the past 4 and a half decades teaching people ways to stack up at least a million bucks or more. Those who have read Doug’s books or listened to him on 3 Dimensional Wealth Radio, know all about one of his favorite financial vehicles.
It’s a savings vehicle that allows the accumulation of tax-free savings under section 72e of the Internal Revenue Code–a protected part of tax law for over 107 years. If done correctly, this particular vehicle provides the ability to access your money tax-free under section 7702. Best of all, when your life is over, it blossoms in value and the money transfers to your heirs, income tax-free.
There’s nothing else in the Internal Revenue Code that does this, as far as Doug is aware. Stay tuned if you’d like to know more about this remarkable savings vehicle.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF SOME OF THE IDEAS YOU’LL HEAR THIS WEEK:
- Have you ever heard of the LASER fund and what this acronym stands for? Listen on to learn how to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return throughout your retirement.
- Is it possible to build a million dollar nest egg by saving just $1,000 a month? Doug explains the proven system he has used for decades and explains why it will also work for you today.
- Is there a difference between having your money at risk in the market versus having your money tied to the market? Doug shares essential information on how to enjoy all the benefits of market growth while avoiding losing money during times of market volatility.
- What’s the reason that so many people will come up short on cash once they reach retirement? Doug spells out the difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation and what this means for your nest egg.
- How would you like to create your own cash cow as you prepare for your golden years? Doug reveals how a properly structured, max-funded, indexed universal life insurance policy is the savings vehicle of choice.
- Ever heard of a life insurance policy that becomes more affordable, as you get older? Get the lowdown on the far better ways to sock away money and accumulate value than by putting your money into IRAs and 401(k)s.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.