What’s better than an IRA or 401(k) when it comes to saving money for retirement? Considering how many people continue to use these savings vehicles, it’s strange that more of them don’t ask this question.
Today, Doug Andrew shares what he’s learned as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for 5 decades. You can also learn what’s better than an IRA or 401(k) by accessing the free videos Doug offers on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF WHAT DOUG COVERS TODAY:
- Why do so many people continue to go the IRA or 401(k) route when saving for retirement? Doug explains how the perception of safety that comes from running with the herd is simply an illusion.
- How does tax-deferred accumulation stack up against tax-free accumulation? Doug shares the reasons why getting those taxes over and done with is the wiser move.
- What does Doug consider better than an IRA or 401(k)? Learn why Doug’s preferred savings vehicle is the properly structured, maximum-funded, indexed insurance contract.
- Why is countering market volatility so essential to protecting your long-term savings? Doug explains the risks of ongoing market volatility and how to counter those risks.
- How does the Internal Revenue Code allow for tax-free accumulation and distribution? Discover what genuinely wealthy people have known and used for some time to build their nest eggs.
- What is the advantage of having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Learn about Doug’s preferred savings vehicle the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.